Review of logotypes. Individual feedback/Small groups. Continue to work on shapes, and prepare presentation to showcase your logotype next class. (5 mins each) Research typefaces and begin writing brief.
Finalize logotype, wrap into 'client' presentation to highlight the key features of the shapes, the potential uses and the personality. This will serve as the basis of your brief for the accompanying typeface. The logotypes are due and will be presented next class on Wednesday 1st of March.
- Logoform @ 3 sizes
- Logoform reversed out of Black and 50% gray
- Moodboard/examples of use context highlighting media type (paper, plastic, screen, etc.) and 3 uses for an accompanying typeface.
- Printed Proof to use next class.
Begin research on brief for your typeface, it should clearly outline:
- variety of potential media
- related typefaces and influences
Check out this doc with some prompts for you to consider in writing your brief.