Review of sketches, discussion & selection of 3 to refine/work on and add two uppercase letters to (aiming for 2-3 monograms)
Introduction/installation of Glyphs font editor & in-class bezier drawing from sketches. (Digitize selected ampersands (3) and begin to refine)
- Continue to digitize and refine your ampersands
- Sketch for your additional uppercase letters
- Name your glyphs 'ampersand', 'ampersand.alt', and 'ampersand.alt2'
- When happy with your shapes, name your font in the Font Info Window, Generate an OTF and install your font (you can just drop it in your 'Fonts' folder or install using FontBook or another font management software
- Use this template proof to show your 3 ampersands on one letter-size sheet. It should look something like this when finished.
Please send your payment to email@example.com in the amount of the kind of license you wish to purchase. Georg or Anna will then send you a license file which you can drag onto your app icon to activate.