Continued Demo of Glyphs basics. Individual Feedback. Class Time to Work.
- Continue to digitize and refine your ampersands
- Sketch for your additional uppercase letters
- Name your glyphs 'ampersand', 'ampersand.alt', and 'ampersand.alt2'
- When happy with your shapes, name your font in the Font Info Window, Generate an OTF and install your font (you can just drop it in your 'Fonts' folder or install using FontBook or another font management software
- Use this template proof to show your 3 ampersands on one letter-size sheet. It should look something like this when finished.