Introduction to Glyphs font editor & in-class bezier drawing from sketches. Review of sketches, discussion of process.
- Begin to digitize and refine a variety of your ampersands (must include one ampersand with an 's' curve
- Continue to sketch and experiment with ampersand shapes
- Name your glyphs 'ampersand', 'ampersand.001', and 'ampersand.002'
- When happy with your shapes, name your font in the Font Info Window, Generate an OTF and install your font (you can just drop it in your 'Fonts' folder or install using FontBook or another font management software
- Use this template proof to show your 3 ampersands on one letter-size sheet. It should look something like this when finished.
Please send your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org in the amount of the kind of license you wish to purchase. Tim (email@example.com) will then send you a license file which you can drag onto your demo app icon to activate.